3, 4, 6, 11, 15, 17, 18, 20, 28, 40, 45, 77, 92
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
No, actually. I make it a point to not really get involved with relationships and taking someone’s virginity would just be a bad thing. Makes them cling to you a little bit. I should know. I clung to the guy who took mine and well, that ended in pieces.
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
Not really. I tend to be pretty laid back and I guess trust people fairly easily. But that doesn’t mean I go spilling all my secrets to everyone. Only close friends get to know those and even then, sometimes they don’t know everything. But I do not like relationships. They always seem to end up going sour.
6. What are you excited for?
Visiting the twins at their joke shop! I haven’t been in a while and I need to visit them again. And we need to hang out properly. When they’re out of work.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Outside of my family, I guess the Weasley boys. Fred and George mostly, but that’s because we’re so much alike. But they’re all pretty nice. Which comes from them being so close as a family, they just tend to help out.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
I am single and maybe not quite ready to mingle just yet. But I’ll get there.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My family. I’ll owl them if something really bothers me and I need to talk to them. They’re always there for me.
18. The last time you felt broken?
Last week? When that arse crossed a line.
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
Realize what? That I’m probably due for a vacation? Yeah. Oh and that I guess the Prat isn’t as bad as he seems. He’s actually pretty charming when he wants to be.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
The image of Prat in high heels. Oh boy that would be a sight to see.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Answered this already. See previous post.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
It was inappropriate timing probably, but probably not. After all, I did mean it as a ‘thank you.’ And I don’t take those back.
77. Ever been in love?
Regrettably, yes. Twice. I think. Now I’m honestly not sure. But it hurt either way.
92. Do you want to get married?
That would imply me dating, seriously. Which is not something I do. I honestly have no idea if I’ll ever actually settle down. Settling isn’t really my strong suit.